Surf camp day
Experience a day at the surf camp
If you already have a place to stay, but still want to take advantage of what the surf camp has to offer. This might be something for you!
Don't miss a good day of surfing! As we have a 270 degrees swell window in Senegal and surf spots facing many different directions. It can be quite hard to figure out where to find the best waves. We are checking all spots early morning and bringing our guest to the best spot fitting their level. Once swell gets big in the Dakar area, we do road trips to the south coast, where there are several of amazing surf spots. We have a couple of secret spots on the north coast where we go once the wind conditions are right.
Enjoy surf camp life among other fellow surfers.
Included in the surf camp day.
- Breakfast (served from 7.00 - 10.00)
- Dinner (served at 8pm)
- Surf guiding and transport to the spots
- Boat to spots around N'Gor
- Van & 4x4 transport for roadtrips to spots outside Dakar
- Experienced surf guiding tailored to your level
- Surf camp facilities (showers, pool, hammocks, water, tea, coffee, etc.)
- Guest board rental and surf school prices
Surf camp day prices:
20 Euro per day
Plastic boards (NSP/BIC) or softtops 5 Euro per day
Polyester and epoxy shortboards 10 Euro per day (50-100 Euro caution)
Stand Up Paddle 15 Euro (200 Euro caution)
Wetsuit 3 Euro per day
Surf school prices:
Private lessons - One session of 1 1/2 hours - 20 Euro / 6 lessons 99 Euro / 12 lessons 149 Euro
Group lessons - Two sessions of 1 1/2 hours - 20 Euro per day / 99 Euro for 6 days / 149 Euro for 12 days
Including: Soft-top and wetsuit • Transport to the spot
Booking and payment minimum 2 days in advance
- By bank transfer (Bank details here)
- Cash (CFA, Euro or Dollar)
- Credit card via Paypal (+ 5% transaction fee)